Saturday, February 20, 2010

September 2009






A little update on what's been going on in my life and ministry in Shell, Ecuador.

  • July 20th - Celebrated in the wedding of a good friend in West Virginia: Praise God for the wonderful visit I had with family and friends.
  • August 8th - David and I exchanged vows in front of our family and friends in Shell. (See attached pictures!): Pray that God will give us wisdom as we adjust to living and serving together.
  • September 2nd - I started my first day of school teaching Kindergarten. I have 8 students this year. I am also teaching 2nd grade Science and Social Studies each afternoon, as well as Art to the entire school two afternoons a week: Pray for patience and creativity as I teach our youngest students.
A look into the future!
  • September 7th - David submits his final project for this semester and has a month of vacation: Praise that we have more time together in the evenings, when he is normally in class!
  • September 11th - "Back-to-School Night": Pray that I will clearly communicate my goals and expectations to the parents of my students.
We are blessed by your continued prayers!
Beth and David - Or is it David and Beth??? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home